October 15, 2009

Katie & Robert Souza


Expected End Ministries - The photography location for this shoot was in Maricopa, Arizona, at a spooky old abandoned house (which came with) swarms of bees and dangerous sink holes in the yard. This was a fun shoot and one of my favorites, except for being attached by a killer bee, (which I barley escaped with my life..HA). I really enjoyed the opportunity to work again with my friends; Katie & Robert Souza, Expected End Ministries. I am also shooting an upcoming conference event for them later this year in December. For more information on Expected End Ministries, please visit their website by clicking on the link.

2 comments:

  1. God bless Katie and Robert Souza!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say isnt Suouza a portuguese last name? Is Rob Portuguese then??

    ReplyDelete