January 14, 2010

Music To My Ears


The Dynamic Duo.. Bernadette and Carlos might not be cape wearing, crime fighting superheroes, but these crusaders are on a mission to spread God's love through their music. Carlos plays the skins and Bernadette sings, tickles the keys and plays guitars.
Along with playing at their church, they are also music directors with Expected End Ministries and don't forget their worship ministry;

This was a fun shoot at the Mesa Arts Center, I even got my wife Annie involved assisting me with holding reflectors. This was a portfolio shoot with the images being used in website, brochures and other advertisement material. Bernadette and Carlos are so happy with their images, they have already asked me to shoot their family portraits later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment