June 11, 2010

White Dress Series


Love and Marriage... Love and Marriage...
Donna and Jason were married on May 16th at Val Vista Lakes Resort in Gilbert, Arizona. This was a beautiful outdoor wedding with several waterfalls and the lake as backdrops. No matter where I am shooting, I always find myself having fun! This was no exception... even though it was already in the mid 90's and I was running around sweating, I couldn't help but have fun!! The boy (pictured below) was the best-man, and was too funny, he thought it would be cool to have his picture taken with all the ladies. You know this one will end up on Face Book, (not counting my blog). Donna and Jason were lots of fun to photograph, they were up for just about anything. I am posting more images from their wedding @ AmplifiedPhoto.com


No comments:

Post a Comment