August 25, 2009

Wedding Day


March 15, 2008 was the happiest day of my life, and it changed my life forever... it was our wedding day!! I give all glory to God for the blessings He has given me, my beautiful wife Annie, and our two kids, Kyle and Maddie. When it comes to my photography, Annie is my number one supporter, she keeps me organized, on track and always moving forward pursuing my passions. Thank you Annie for all your love and support, I could not do it without you!!

Our wedding photographer, Ken Krehbiel (Imageworks Photography) did an outstanding job shooting our wedding and reception. Since then, Ken and I have become friends, I have assisted him on several commercial shoots, and when it comes to professional commercial photography, Ken is a Jedi Master. I am looking forward to working with Ken in the future. Thanks again Ken for everything!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica ClarkSeptember 11, 2009

    Wow... You both look wonderful! Gorgeous photographs by the way. I hope my wedding pics are half as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete